Friday, January 28, 2011

What Booker T. Means to Me

I have come to an understanding that everyone has a different perspective about Booker T. Washington. I have been here since I was a freshman(now i am a junior) and I still idolize the school.In Nu Works, we have been given the task to produce a multimedia production describing what Booker T. means to us.My friend Ayalah and I decided to utilize our talents that we do outside of school, and bring them to life in our production using stop motion. I am an aspiring make up artist and Ayalah does very well with baking deserts. Ayalah will act as my model, and i will do make up on her displaying the different clusters Booker T. offers using the school colors and other pigments to add extra sparkle! Ayalah will use her cake baking skills to make two different cakes with four different flavors which will include: Music, Dance, Theater, and Visual Arts. We are very excited about this project and we hope the guests attending the Arts Gala will enjoy watching the productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment